Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The "why"of business

My significant other and I have hired a life coach, recently. Some may find this frivolous but for me it is a priority to help me not only define my goals but be accountable to achieve them. The reason I am sharing this is because my first homework assignment is to list "why" I am in business. Not what I do or how I do it but the real reason I am involved with skin care. He told me to list thirty reasons. At first I thought this was daunting but soon I realized I had a list with over forty!

Here is a list of a few favorites:
To educate the public
Trusted information
Long term results
Problem solving
Therapeutic
Break bad habits
Sharing
Align with the clients lifestyle
Sift through the BS in skin care
Use technology and natural approaches
Improve clients' self confidence
Innovative
To serve
Dramatic results
Develop realistic skin care goals

Being in skin care has afforded me all of the above. The relationships I've developed with clients has been a rewarding process.
Asking "why" we do something is the core reason for "doing". This question can be applied to any industry or relationship.

I would love to hear any feedback!

Keene Cosmetics
Smart Skin Care

No comments:

Post a Comment